Monstera Minima, mini split-leaf, Ginny philodendron… Philodendron Tetrasperma goes by many misleading names and are famous for their natural leaf-holes, and has led to the rise of its nickname, Swiss Cheese Plant. They are all the rage right now due to their cute split leaves, ease of care, and fast growth rate. P. Tetrasperma bares a striking resemblance to a Monstera deliciosa at first glance. Philodendron and Monstera species are native to Central and South America.
• Hand picked and shipped direct from our Nursery
• Easy to care house plant, Great for indoor, apartment or
Philodendron Tetrasperma requires bright, filtered light. Indoors, direct sun is fine; outdoors, a little bit of dappled sun is fine as well. P. Tetrasperma is decidedly NOT a low light plant – it will grow slowly and will produce small foliage if placed in an area with too little light.
• Watering: Best to water regularly, or as top soil feels dry
• That said, this plant won’t pout if you forget to water it
now and then, and is more sensitive to overwatering if
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies
• Add life to a given space
• Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist
Satisfaction is Guaranteed, I appreciate your business, Please contact me with any concerns or questions, I am here to help.